Below are the many exclusive features that only SportsLife members receive.
Below are just a few samples of the prices and markups you can expect as a SportsLife member on sporting goods (hard goods). Apparel (soft goods) has larger markups, as well as, are generally purchased in larger volume. You can be a complete team supplier selling bases, helmets, team bags, balls and then the full sets of customer uniforms. By combining all the products that a team orders, (for any sport) typically means you create a large volume order!
T-Shirts and More!
Your own custom T-shirt printing business!
Want to start or grow a custom imprinting business? SportsLife is the way to go! We have suppliers that have all the blank apparel well below wholesale, just for our members. Then we have other suppliers that will do all the screen printing and embroidery for you - at wholesale! Simply tell the supplier what your customer wants printed and they do all the work for you!
As a member with us you do not have to spend thousands & thousands of dollars on printing equipment and ink. Of course, if you want to do the printing... we can help you there too! Most members start off small and home-based and then if they decide to, grow into a retail store (some get the equipment and still do it from home). This way, when and if you decide to go into a store it is a lot LESS riskier because now you have customers already in place.
Not just apparel either. Our suppliers have pens, cups, calendars, bags... you name it! All can be imprinted with your customers logo and message!
It's not rocket science, just a better and less risky way!
You MUST be a SportsLife member to sell our trademarked products!
Only SportsLife members can sell our exclusive line of branded apparel and accessories! This unique opportunity allows you to buy below wholesale so that you can sell retail or wholesale, even BOTH!
Because of the unbelievable low prices you'll receive on our fully trademarked logo'ed merchandise, you as a SportsLife member can sell at markup's of up to 200% or more! Our members sell on their websites to customers around the world. Our merchandise includes T-shirts, long-sleeve T's, ringer T's, caps, sweatshirts & hoodies, stickers, and more.
Also, as a member you'll be buying BELOW wholesale. This means you can sell at wholesale to other retailers, who will then sell the products to their customers. This can be a business in itself - as these retailers buy in large volume! Your markup to wholesale can be 50% to 100% depending on how much you want to make.
You can sell these products at full retail on your website, in your store, special events and more.
Web Based - no software or special skills needed!
With your SportsLife membership you get a powerful easy-to-manage website. We have a fully integrated website builder. As your business grows so can your website. You can always upgrade features and services with our website solutions partner that has special pricing just for SportsLife members.
Here's a few sample SportsLife Member sites!
SportsLife has a long history of helping people just like you!
Our 24 year track record gives you the tools, industry connections and support you need to accomplish your goals of independence!
A SportsLife membership gives you a huge advantage in the market place!
Join SportsLife and receive all these powerful tools and features to help you and your business reach & achieve your goals. Many of these benefits are on-going and ever improving. One of the many advantages of a SportsLife membership is that we are always improving and adding new features that will help our members stay on top of the changing business landscape.
- Dealer Start Up Kit (shipped UPS)
- Contents of the Membership Start Up Kit:
- Unique Member ID Number - This identifies you to all the suppliers as an authorized SportsLife member!
- Member Manual - This is your easy to read and understand 'How To' guide on how to get the most out of your membership!
- Confidential wholesale price list - These price lists are not for public viewing, only for wholesale buyers!
- Wholesale Catalogs - These full color catalogs don't have the prices in them so you can show your customers!
- Various Samples - apparel, uniforms, promo items - whatever we have from our suppliers to give you!
- Supplier Directory - complete with web addresses, contact phone numbers and email lists. This is online and in print!
- Contents of the Membership Start Up Kit:
- Group Buying Power! - Our members enjoy special discounts and prices given just to SportsLife people!
- Monthly Newsletters - Keeps you up-to-date with new suppliers, specials, programs and features.
- Access to the Members Only Website: Access to this site is restricted only to current members. This online portal gives you:
- Online Version of the Supplier Directory - You get access to this huge database of all the suppliers, current and newly added. You will be kept up-to-the-minute with all the new suppliers and features added to the SportsLife membership!
- Member Manual - The online version!
- Archives of the Monthly Newsletters - Go back through history and see how we have grown and added features through the years!
- Video tutorials - These are designed to help you with step-by-step instructions on the use and implementation of your website!
- Useful Files and Publications - Blank invoices, record keeping forms, marketing flyer samples!
- Ever Expanding - The Members Only portal is you 24 hour resource for anything you need.
- Newly Added Suppliers - We are always looking for and adding new suppliers that offer wide ranging products and services!
- Powerful E Commerce Website - As described above, this tool alone is a business powerhouse!
- Trademarked Apparel Ordering Portal - Here you can order merchandise to wholesale or sell at retail. You can also submit your designs and ideas for approval.
Our longstanding reputation is what enables us to negotiate the lowest prices possible for our members.
Support - Unlimited!
With SportsLife, you are in business for yourself - by not by yourself!
If you have a question, your first call should be to SportsLife. You can call our 800 number, send us an email - however you feel best suits your needs. We stand at the ready to help you so you get the most out of your membership! Even if you're not sure who to call to get the help you need, call SportsLife first and we will help direct you to the right person or company that can help you the best.
There is no limit or restrictions on how many times a member can contact us! Simply put - your success is our success. SportsLife, our suppliers and YOU - this is one of those unique situations where all parties succeed and look to help each other. You see, the more money you make means the more you buy from the suppliers, which means the more money they make. And if you're making money, the longer you'll be a SportsLife member, which means the more money we make. A THREE WIN SITUATION! We all win!
Below are some frequently asked questions based on all the questions we receive. Thank you and keep them coming!
1. Can I add other suppliers from outside the sports industry or even from within the sports industry?
YES! We never restrict with whom you can do business. Also, you can add their products to your website with us, no problem.
2. Can I add other products for other suppliers or wholesalers to my SportsLife website?
Yes! Again we never restrict you. Adding products or even services to your website is easy to do!
3. I already have a website. Can I still join and use my site?
Yes. You can do it a couple of ways. You can use our site (it is free of cost for our members so that would save you what your paying now) and have it hosted on our servers (free for SportsLife members) or you can continue to keep your site where it is and just add over the products you want to sell from our suppliers.
4. Do I need a business name and/or tax ID to start the membership?
No, you do not. Most people start with their membership then get those things as part of setting up the business. You will probably need them but that kind of stuff is done AFTER you join. If you need help with it just let us know.
5. I was a SportsLife member in the past. How do I join again and take advantage of this offer?
If you were a member and want to reinstate your membership (many people do), please email Kim at email@example.com and she will get you all set up.